- Single Family
953 Hereford Dr Rye, CO 81069 Get directions
- Age 22 Years
- MLS# 181847
- Listed 12 Months 20 Days Ago
- Tile Floors
- Garage Door Opener
- Dry Bar
- Granite Counter Top
- Window Coverings
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Walk-In Closet(s)
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Cable TV
- Hardwood Floors
- Smoke Detector/CO
- Walk-in Shower
- Window Features: Double Pane, Vinyl
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 13'5" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 14'4" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 10'9" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions: 13'6" x 12'4"
- Master Bedroom Level: Upper
- Gas Range Oven
- Microwave Built-in
- Water Softener Owned
- Electric Range Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Double Oven
- Water Filter
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Refrigerated Central Air
- Fireplace Features: Living Room
- Heating Features: Wood/Coal, Propane, Forced Air
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Room Dimensions: 13'11" x 12'11"
- Dining Room Level: Main
- Kitchen Dimensions: 18'11" x 17'9"
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Extra Room-1 Dimensions: 13'5" x 11'1"
- Extra Room-2 Dimensions: 9'10" x 9'6"
- Extra Room-3 Dimensions: 13'1" x 12'4"
- Family Room Dimensions: 19'1" x 16'8"
- Living Room Dimensions: 19'7" x 18'11"
- Basement Sqft: 1040
- Family Room Level: Main
- Living Room Level: Main
- Basement Description: Slab, Partial Basement, Completely Finished, Poured Concrete
Exterior and Lot Features
- Horses Allowed
- Unpaved Street
- RV Parking
- Mountain View
- Patio And Porch Features: Patio-Covered-Rear, Porch-Covered-Front, Patio-Open-Rear, Balcony
- Landscaping: Lawn-Front, Trees-Front, Outdoor Lighting-Front, Lawn-Rear, Trees-Rear, Outdoor Lighting-Rear
- Lot Size Acres: 44.68
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1946261
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: 2 Car Garage Attached
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- School District: 70
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: No Association
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 269.86
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: Int. Exit 74, Take Highway165 West to Rye, Turn left onto Main Street, Left on Boulder, Left on Granger, Right on Hunter to end where Clennin Road starts. Follow Clennin road south all the way to the Huerfano County Road 671. Then turn right on Hereford Drive, follow Hereford Dr property is on the right.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Southwest County
- Source Neighborhood: Rye
- Parcel Number: 4681110 +3 more
- Subdivision: Rye
- Zoning: A-1
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 4096
- Year Built: 1998
- Construction Materials: Frame
- Property Age: 21
- Roof: Metal
- Levels or Stories: 2 Story
- House Style: 2 Story
- Total Above Grade Sqft Area: 3056
- Total Area Main: 1808
- Total Area Sqft: 4096
- Total Area Upper: 1248
- Total Below Grade Area: 1040
- Sewer: Septic
|NA||Gardner Elementary School||PK-8||14.8 mi|
|3||John Mall High School||9-12||18.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 953 Hereford Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Helen WadeBroker-Owner Broker/Owner
- Cold Creek Real Estate 10812 Bartlett Trail, Rye, CO 81069, United States
- Work (719) 676-4007
- Mobile (719) 248-7938
- mobile (719) 406-3579
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Southern Colorado
- Specializations Residential,Land,Farms & Ranches, &Commercial