- For Sale
- Single Family
378 Rosita Dr Rye, CO 81069 Get directions$207,000 $97/Sq. ft.
- Age 39 Years
- MLS# 180537
- Listed 2 Months 7 Days Ago
SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN HOME GET AWAY. TUCKED IN THE ASPEN ACRES COMMUNITY, NESTLED IN THE HILLSIDE WITH AWESOME MOUNTAIN VIEWS. CLOSE TO SCENIC SAN ISABEL LAKE, WITH GREAT HIKING RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR. APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN. GAS LOG STOVE IN LARGE LIVING ROOM, HARDWOOD AND TILE FLOORS, WALK OUT LOWER LEVEL.
- Microwave Built-in
- Electric Range Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 12'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 10'8" x 9'
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Wood Stove(s), Gas Log(s)
- Heating Features: Baseboard, Electric, Propane
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Tile Floors
- Window Coverings
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Walk-In Closet(s)
- Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Hardwood Floors
- Walk-in Shower
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Room Dimensions: 14' x 13'4"
- Dining Room Level: Main
- Kitchen Dimensions: 23'8" x 12'3"
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Extra Room-1 Dimensions: 10'10" x 7'9"
- Extra Room-2 Dimensions: 9' x 11'
- Living Room Dimensions: 27' x 23'
- Basement Sqft: 672
- Living Room Level: Main
- Basement Description: Walkout, Partial Basement, Completely Finished, Crawl Space
Exterior and Lot Features
- Irregular Lot
- Unpaved Street
- Bluff Site
- Mountain View
- Patio And Porch Features: Porch-Open-Front, Deck-Open-Rear
- Lot Size Square Feet: 45738
- Landscaping: Trees-Front, Trees-Rear
- Lot Size Acres: 1.05
- Lot Size Dimensions: .
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 100
- Association Fee Includes: Road Maintenance
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 100
- School District: 70
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 971.04
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: I-25 to Colorado City Exit, Take Hwy #165 past Rye and San Isabel, Two miles past San Isabel( just past mile marker 17) take a right directly across from Aspen Acres Campground. Make a left at the Y (Westcliff Drive) pond will be on your right, Next Y make a left on (Rosita Drive), Home is on the left at the end of the road.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Southwest County
- Source Neighborhood: Rye
- Parcel Number: 0010158801
- Subdivision: Rye
- Zoning: R
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 2128
- Year Built: 1980
- Construction Materials: Frame, Concrete
- Property Age: 39
- Roof: Composition
- Levels or Stories: Ranch
- House Style: Ranch
- Total Above Grade Area: 1456
- Total Area Main: 1456
- Total Area Sqft: 2128
- Total Below Grade Area: 672
- Window Features: Metal, Double Pane
- Sewer: Septic
|6||Custer County Elementary School||PK-5||23 mi|
|4||Custer Middle School||6-8||23 mi|
|5||Custer County High School||9-12||23 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 378 Rosita Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 378 Rosita Dr, Rye, CO 81069
- Helen Wade Broker-Owner Broker/Owner
- Cold Creek Real Estate 10812 Bartlett Trail, Rye, CO 81069, United States
- Work (719) 676-4007
- Mobile (719) 248-7938
- mobile (719) 406-3579
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Southern Colorado
- Specializations Residential,Land,Farms & Ranches, &Commercial